Saturday, May 22, 2010

patience...

I admit it. Since my window shopping (online) post, I have been checking out the http://theoutnet.com/ website frequently, hoping to see again the items I had missed out on purchasing. I was never quite able to forget the Vanessa Bruno or the Marc Jacobs bags I saw back then.

The Outnet did not let me down. One day, the Vanessa Bruno athe leather tote I had my eye on became available for sale... but only in the medium size. What to do? Out came my ruler, comparing the measurements described on the website against an existing bag I had. It seemed the medium sized tote would be more wearable on a daily basis. i.e. it wouldn't look like I could acutally fit the kitchen sink in it.

Feeling the time pressure (as items on The Outnet get purchased in a ridculously efficient manner), I put the tote in my online shopping bag as fast as I could. Clicking through the various pages to buy the bag, I finally reached the point where all I had to do was wait for it to be delivered. I just hoped that I had entered all my details into the ordering forms correctly!

Now having received the bag, I am thankful that I didn't buy the oversized version. I think it would have been too large as a day bag. I guess it was described as a weekend bag for a reason!

Finally, here's a visual of my new bag.


No comments:

Post a Comment