Saturday, August 14, 2010

woody & buzz



One lunch time, I was happily chatting away with a friend about Toy Story 3. Having seen the movie on different occasions, we were both recalling the funny scenes. My favourites were Barbie disguised as Ken in the astronaut suit and the scene at the daycare centre where Mr Potato Head had to put all his facial features into the pita bread.

My friend also recalled that we had seen Toy Story 1 together when we were in high school. This sounds cliched, but it doesn't even seem like that long ago. And some things don't change. Seeing Toy Story is still a fun experience for me and I still find it amusing. I guess I'm a child at heart. This is probably proven by the fact that I was just as excited as my nephew about his box of Toy Story themed Lego. Not being a fan of 'Lego Men', Woody and Buzz were thrown aside and my nephew turned to focus on playing with the car made of Lego pieces. Feeling rather sorry for Woody and Buzz (they are the main characters after all), I thought it would be nice for them to feature on my blog. So here they are. The Lego versions of Woody and Buzz.

No comments:

Post a Comment